Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Post

Well I've joined the blogging world. Not sure if there will be much to say. The last couple of months I have been trying to find my creativity, I seem to have lost it somewhere between having my children and taking care of the household. I'm a stay at home mom with three children, Zack is 25, TJ is 18 and our baby Mary is 15. I'm married to the love of my life and my rock, Tom.
The priorities of my life; first live a life that glorifies God, Love my husband, and Love my children. All in that order.
Back to looking for my missing creativity. I had it once, from the time I was in grade school, to graduating with a degree in Graphic Design from Pittsburgh Art Institute, then it sort diminished. There have sporadic sparks the last 30 years, mostly decorating our church's fellowship dinners and helping the kids with school projects. The kids are older and I have more time, so to get the creativity juices flowing again I have started to make cards. By checking out several blogs linked to scrapbooking and card making companies; Two Peas In A Bucket, Papertrey Ink and Splitcoaststampers I have seen lots of ideas and styles. I have entered three of Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenges so far. It feels good to think about something visual!

No comments:

Post a Comment